Terms and conditions
- A non-returnable registration fee is required when registering a child for a place.
- Children must be collected promptly at the agreed time or a charge of $5.00 per child will be incurred for each five minutes or part thereof.
- Family discounts are available for two or more children.
- One month’s notice in writing is required before withdrawal or fees will be charged in lieu of notice.
- All fees are payable weekly in advance and are due by 6pm each Monday. It is regrettable that there can be no refunds of reductions for absence.
- We retain the right to withdraw or refuse admission to the nursery any child who is disruptive, aggressive or suffering from any illness that could endanger the other children.
- Parents of children who are unwell must contact nursery to determine any exclusion period for the illness suffered.
- Children will not be released from nursery unless the person collecting them has been previously registered with us by you. Identification checks are in place to ensure safe release.
- Any returned or dishonored checks will be subject to an additional fee of $25.00 to cover bank and administration charges.
- Fees and charges can be paid by cash or check.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United States and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone or facsimile numbers.
Jeanni’s Preschool and School Age Center LLC is registered in Florida, number 275203142, registered office 905 Spirit Lake Road, Winter Haven, Florida, 33880
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of Florida State govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Florida courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Accessing this website and / or undertaking a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.